THE MOST COST-SAVINGS YET
RECYCLED ASPHALT PAVEMENT (RAP)
Recycling asphalt pavement creates a cycle of reusing materials that optimizes the use of natural resources. Reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) is a useful alternative to virgin materials because it reduces the need to use virgin aggregate. It also reduces the amount of costly new asphalt binder required in the production of asphalt paving mixtures. High percentage RAP mixtures are achieved with processing and production practices, resulting in cost and energy savings.
WHY RECYCLED ASPHALT PAVEMENT
Businesses are always looking for ways to save money. The best way for asphalt companies to save money is to recycle asphalt shingles and asphalt pavement. Recycling asphalt has a variety of benefits for both the asphalt company and the consumer – Environmental and Economic.
- Recycling old asphalt reduces the amount of new oil needed and may reduce dependence on foreign oil.
- Recycling saves on construction material waste since the recycled material is not sent to a landfill.
- Recycling the mineral particles that are produced during the process of asphalt pavement helps conserve natural resources.
- Taxpayers save money through the recycling of asphalt.
- Contractors save by reducing energy, materials, and transportation costs.
- Asphalt can be recycled multiple times, ensuring its value.
NO MORE LANDFILL